The type of Chinese Visa should be decided by yourself. If you need the formal invitation letter, please ask the Chinese Embassy (or Consulate) in your city or district first, learning the necessary information included, then send email to Dr. Zhisheng ZHANG ( We strongly suggest you contact with us on the issue of visa before the end of May.

Most probably, your name, gender, working address, birth date and passport number are needed in the invitation letter.